Earhugger (EHS) Website Terms of Service
- Copyrights and Trademarks
- A. All materials contained on the Web Site are Copyright Earhugger (EHS). All rights reserved.
- B. No person is authorized to use, copy or distribute any portion the Web Site including related graphics.
- C. Earhugger (EHS) and other trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the Web Site are trademarks/service marks that identify Earhugger (EHS)and the goods and/or services provided by Earhugger (EHS). Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of Earhugger (EHS).
- Links to Third-Party Web Site
- Earhugger (EHS), may provide hyperlinks to third-party web sites as a convenience to users of the Web Site. Earhugger (EHS), does not control third-party web sites and is not
responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party web sites or any hyperlink in a linked-to web site. Earhugger (EHS), does not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party
web site hyperlinked from the Web Site. Earhugger (EHS), will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink.
- No Representations or Warranties; Limitations on Liability
- he information and materials on the Web Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information contained herein.
Earhugger (EHS), MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEB SITE,
ALL OF WHICH IS PROVIDED ON A STRICTLY "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL
WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE SITE OWNER OR
PUBLISHER BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF RECOVERY, AT LAW OR IN EQUITY, FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL,
DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE OR LOST PROFITS), ARISING OUT OF
OR IN ANY MANNER CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF INFORMATION OR SERVICES, OR THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE INFORMATION OR SERVICES, FROM
THE WEB SITE.